Friday, July 9, 2010

finally

I finally bit the bullet and booked a holiday. all in an effort to celebrate Josh's 30th birthday.  his birthday is the 14th, but we won't be leaving until the 22nd because of his work schedule.  and I'm flying him off to Menorca Island, Spain!   found a cheap place to stay for 3 nights (the cheapest i could find, which is actually dirt cheap, thankfully.  came in under the budget i had set for this.  and yet we're still ON the beach, in a decent, clean place.  in a quiet spot of the island). 

I think josh and I remember our Spanish pretty well.  i think i'll grab a book at the library, though.  just to help us brush up.

August, our 'big' trip for that month will be to spend several days in East England, which incorporates attending the wedding of one of my customers!!!  I'm so excited about this.  A Bishop will be officiating alongside the bride's father (a priest).  Fortunately, they purchased my favorite crown set...and the crowns arrived to them safely.  good to go!  Now to find a dress...

September, we'd like to look into going to Greece.  I'm working on my Greek via Rosetta Stone.

October....depending on how we're doing budget-wise, my DREAM place to visit is Morocco.  I got Josh to agree that we could go to Marrakesh if I can get the other trips in under a certain budget.  Really need to work on my Arabic.  All I know are cuss words, church/religious phrases...and random foods, animals, and objects.  Trying to decide if I should go all out and get Rosetta Stone for that too...hmmm.....

November...HOME!

but right now...waiting on a plumber to show up to fix the silly washer..again.  waiting for my dad to get back to my house, so that we can ship out everything from this past week.  Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July Holiday, and thanks for being patient with our shipping holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment