Friday, February 25, 2011

We meet again...

Alright, it's another snowy friday around here.  Josh has been stuck in traffic more than an hour---road conditions are apparently a lot worse than anyone thought.  I'm both giddy and bummed that that means that I won't be driving out this morning to head to the gym, as originally planned.

On the docket for the day:  yes, crowns...but more specifically, after making some specific crown sets, I'm officially starting on my "stock pile" of crowns for maternity leave.    That also means that i need to order in even more materials in order to continue this trend.  spend money to make money, right?

I made a big ole vat of chili yesterday, so I don't plan on taking the afternoon off to cook (although I'd much rather do that than work).

I do have a fun work project to make the afternoon fun and a little different, so I'm looking forward to that.

Now, what to do while the garage is warming up?  ah yes, a nap with my kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment