Saturday, December 5, 2009

New travel dates

Paperwork is getting submitted again for our time over in England.  The paperwork states a start date of June 1-Nov18.  That would put us arriving in England the last week of May and heading home probably on Nov 19th.

So I think I'll be able to conduct a fairly normal spring season ...customers may need to order about 3-4 weeks earlier than they might normally, if they want any customization.  I think that I will be able to continuing offering engravings up until the start of May.  I'll keep this site and the homepage of the crown side updated with any pertinent cut-off dates.

So right now, I'm still working on creating a bunch of stock.  It's a little mind-numbing and also overwhelming all at the same time.  Also, I managed to encounter some Poison Ivy over thanksgiving, (yes, apparently you CAN get p.i. in nov/dec).  So I didn't get a whole lot of work done this week...but did get some good organizing both in the studio and online done.  I'm already working on my to-do list for Monday. 

This evening I have grand plans for trying to get more candle sets posted on the wedding candle page  (all in attempt to have pages as populated as possible for when the shopping cart debuts on Jan 1), as well as updating the wedding pictures page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment