Monday, November 29, 2010

First Look at Baby!...oh yeah, and I'm back to work now too

So this past week has been a whirlwind.

We flew back into the U.S. last Sat night.  Rested all Sunday.  Monday-Thanksgiving has been unpacking/cleaning/laundry.  We had my family over here this past weekend.

And then this morning Josh and I went to take a sneak peek at baby Midge!  (our nickname for the baby).  The u/s went well..and was followed by an appt with the dr.  everything is look great with both baby and me.  I'm 10 weeks along, and Midge is measuring 10 weeks and 1 day.  "she's" got a strong heartbeat of 168.  My official due date is June 27th....yes, this will be impacting my work.

But this afternoon, I'm working like mad to answer all those emails I neglected over this past week.  sorry customers.  I still love you..just trying to readjust to being back in our house, after being in the UK for 6 months.

Anyway, here is the first (of what is sure to be many dozens) picture of our baby!
I'm going to keep making as many crowns as I can while pregnant..but a few styles will have to be ruled out becuase of time/labor/chemicals.  Thanks for understanding if I tell you "no" to any crown requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment