Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a couple of links...

several months ago, when I was still taking the time to also maintain the news update over on my glass website, I posted a link to this awesome house site. I'm posting a link to the house site on this blog because, well, I want to!  I just love some of the houses that are on the front page of the site today.  I visit this site often, and daydream of future modern home....one of these days.....

and one more link for you.  Since I brought up my Clo Glassworks business above... I sell my signature "Melting Heart" pendant to a local gift shop.  And the local newspaper, Indystar, recently went around to local gift shop to select items for their gift-giving guide for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  and apparently, my little Melting Heart necklaces caught her eye, and are included in the suggestion list....and a picture of one of my hearts is on the home page of the newspaper's website.  Look down below the main article...that row of thumbnail pix.....the third picture is a heart...that's mine!  click on it, and you'll be shown a little photo gallery of gift ideas.

What I find a little funny is that I haven't had a chance to make hearts, let alone take more stock to this gift shop, in MONTHS!  The Crown business has become the equivalent of about 2 full-time jobs.  Just not enough time in the day to also getting to make glass beads and pendants!  And I'd rather be busy than bored, so no complaints out of me....but I do find it ironic that my little hearts get noticed locally right at the time that I have 0 time to make more!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations sweetheart! I'm so impressed at how far you've come and how successful you are!

    ReplyDelete