Wednesday, February 24, 2010

travel/customization update

Hi all....Depending on how much time you spend looking around on this site, or this little companion blog, you may have caught wind of the fact that my husband and I will be headed off to England at the end of May.  We will be there until the end of Nov.  During the time that I am away, my parents will be shipping out orders as they come in.  So my job right now to is to fill not only the normal incoming orders, but to also build up 6 months of stock for my parents to ship while we're away.



In light of the fact that it's the busy season---filling lots of custom order for Spring weddings, plus all the stock i'm needing to make for when we're away...well, I'm getting pretty busy around here.



As such, I am needing to curb the amount of custom work.  I am just fine continuing to do engravings...so no problem on that kind of customization.  But, STARTING MARCH 1st, I'm going to have to say "NO" to any crown requests that are much different than anything you currently see for sale on my site.  I just don't have the time needed to really dedicate myself to brand new-custom-crown designs.  I'm still willing to modify designs currently on the site..but can only do so to certain extents.  I apologize in advance for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause...but your understanding of the situation is very, very much appreciated.  as always, call or email with questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment