Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday, Jan 11

Well, I'm closing in on the end of my work day...still a few sets to finish up and photograph before i can call it quits. And then several emails to send out tonight...that's good after-dinner work.

Tomorrow I will be in Ft. Wayne for most of the day. but should be able to tend to emails in the morning and evening, at the very least.


I did a test plate of all my new font capabilities on my engraver the other day:

It took a couple of hours for this all to engrave!

These are the fonts shown UNOXIDIZED

I've got the reverse of this plate on the engraver right now...I'm putting in the exact same thing but will be OXIDIZING that side.

Fun, huh?






Alright, I need to stop procrastinating and go finish up my work so that I can run to the grocery and still get to the gym tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment